The things you may talk about:
1. What language you would like to learn?
2. Why you would like to learn it?
3. Whether many people study this language in your country.
4. Whether it would be difficult to learn it.
5. What do you think is the best way to learn a foreign language?
6. Do you think that the educational system focuses enough on foreign languages?
7. How are language and culture connected（you may use china as an example to illustrate）?
8. Do you think it is more difficult for adults to learn a foreign language than for children?
9. How do you communicate with people from other countries?
10. What do you find especially difficult when learning English? (share your experiences to your peers)
11. What do you think about globalization?
Now that my English level is satisfactory, I think I will take up Japanese next year at university. I would like to learn this second foreign language for different reasons.
First of all, China and Japan are neighbors, and I believe I will probably fly to Japan someday, on holidays, in order to visit the country. It would be fascinating to discover Tokyo which is the largest metropolitan（大都市） area in the world. I have heard a lot about the famous tourist destination, Mount Fuji, which is an impressive volcano, and I would like to experience life in smaller fishermen's villages on one of the numerous islands.
To tell you the truth, I love Japanese cartoons and comic books. They are very popular among young people in China, and I have bought many DVDs and books written by Japanese authors. But they are of course translated into Chinese. I am sure it would be a lot better if I could read them in Japanese, because we always lose something when we translate: the meaning is different; the jokes are not as funny. Reading in the authentic language must be better. I don't think it would be so hard to learn Japanese, but it would definitely require time. I know that Chinese and Japanese share some similarities, especially in terms of (= when it comes to) writing. Some characters are identical or very comparable.
In China, some university students get a chance to learn Japanese as a second foreign language, but most people want to focus on English only. They think that English is more important for the future, and that students will get confused if they learn another language. But I disagree; I know that in Europe, many students learn English and French, or Spanish, or German. If we start at a young age, I don't see why we couldn't do it. I think it all depends on the time we have, and what chances we get to practice this language.
Good manner game
需要的道具：打印好的board game pattern，骰子，问题清单（需要在board game pattern 当中填好适当的问题）